Your aim is straightforward: Focus on patients. Improve their lives. Having the right data in the right hands at the right time is crucial to achieving these goals. Consistency, accuracy and efficiency become paramount. And that begins with solid workflow management.
At MGC Diagnostics, we’ve developed a complete workflow system that combines healthcare industry standards and best clinical practices with flexibility and support. Our workflow options are user-friendly and customizable, making it easy for your facility to build powerful data-management solutions to meet your diagnostic needs. The result? You deliver the best care to your patient. And that makes everyone’s life better.
MGC Diagnostics’ flexible workflow solutions involve three areas: data collection, data review and data management. You pick and choose the packages that are right for you.
> download (pdf): Workflow Solutions
BreezeSuite™ cardiorespiratory diagnostic software
The core of MGC Diagnostics’ workflow solutions package is BreezeSuite cardiorespiratory diagnostic software. This versatile software combines gas exchange and pulmonary function testing into one powerful application that sets a new standard for ease of use. The easy-to-use cardiorespiratory diagnostic software contains extensive options for predicted sets, customizable displays and reports, and integrated softwareoptions. BreezeSuite cardiorespiratory diagnostic software provides several technological advantages
- Works on any computer meeting Microsoft Windows® operating system requirements.
- Compatible with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) anti-virus and anti-malware software.
- Works over customer’s network domain.
- No Administrator or power user rights needed for daily use.
- Full-Disk Encryption support.
BreezeReview™ physician review software
BreezeReview physician review software combines workstations with review stations. All workstations and review stations share the same database. A physician can review, interpret, change review status, and
electronically sign results as the workflow dictates. Results can be posted through BreezeConnect HL7 interface software to the EMR system. BreezeReview physician review software can be installed on a Citrix server (Citrix BreezeReview™ physician review software option required).
Citrix BreezeReview™ physician review software
With Citrix BreezeReview physician review software, diagnostic test results can be remotely reviewed, interpreted, electronically signed and review status changed from any Internet connection. Results can be
posted through BreezeConnect HL7 interface software to the EMR system.
BreezeSuite MultiUser™ networking software
BreezeSuite MultiUser networking software connects cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems and review stations so data can be shared and stored in a central Microsoft SQL Server® database. This networking software allows all workstations to share one database from either a local area network (LAN) or a wide area network (WAN). Reports, reference values, and statements can be standardized from each site. With an enterprise friendly approach, IT/IS departments can use their approved hardware without separate vendor hardware. BreezeSuite MultiUser networking software provides the following benefits:
- All diagnostic workstations, review stations and HL7 interface software connect to one database.
- All systems and review stations use the same software and software version.
- Diagnostic test results are immediately available for physician review.
- Use of Microsoft SQL Server for database management with no dedicated server requirement.
- Automated data backup reduces the risk of data loss and expense of retesting.
- Virtual Server Support.
- SQL Server Clustering Support
- ePHI is stored in customer’s Data Center with no data stored at rest
BreezeConnect™ HL7 interface software
BreezeConnect HL7 interface software allows any number of networked systems to send and receive data from the facility’s electronic medical records (EMR) system. The interface software is compatible with most
commercial and facility-developed hospital information systems (HIS), allowing access to patient information from any location tied to the facility’s EMR system.
Here's how it works: Patient orders or patient demographics (ADT) are received on a workstation. After the test is completed and interpreted, the test data, PDF report, text report or a combination of these is sent to the EMR system. BreezeConnect HL7 interface software also provides the following advantages:
- Automatic data transfer and entry is time-efficient and reduces the unnecessary expense of errors and misplaced test retrieval.
- Eliminates the need to configure or customize programming to covert HL7 data.
- Patient identification numbers, demographics (ADT) and physician orders (ORM) can be downloaded to the MGC Diagnostics BreezeSuite cardiorespiratory diagnostic software database. Patient test results (ORU) and interpreted reports can be uploaded to the EMR system.
- Utilizes the HL7 2.x standard as well as TCP/IP and MLLP (minimal lower layer protocol) for data transfer.