The Field Training Specialist is responsible for providing the highest quality education and applications support to our customers and potential customers in the form of sales product demonstrations, applications support, education and technical support either in person or via telecommunications. Education to our customers and our internal staff will be provided in a professional manner with an emphasis on the quality, efficiency and state-of-the-art system characteristics provided by our company's products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide applications and educational support for our customers and sales representatives.
- Responsible for the education of our Technical Support staff, which will enable them to professionally respond to customer inquiries.
- Provide education to our sales representatives and customers that will allow them to operate their system in an efficient manner and realize that MGC Diagnostics understands the importance of placing customers at the forefront of our concerns.
- Training will be professionally taught with an emphasis on our technology and quality. Trainers will be responsible for education materials.
- Applications Support personnel will maintain close interface with Marketing Product Managers to provide assistance with the validation of new products and provide detailed specifications for all new products as requested.
- Applications Support personnel will serve as the focal point for all product development issues; interfacing with R&D, Technical Support, Quality Assurance, Sales and Manufacturing as necessary.
- Provide sales applications support, which will include general applications questions and/or product demonstrations, development of sales support materials, development of sales and customer training programs, and all other sales support related projects assigned.
- Provide management with timely written reports on recommendations, progress and concerns. Become knowledgeable of accounts and alert management to any potential concerns.
- Board certified or registered cardiopulmonary diagnostic testing, respiratory therapy or exercise physiology with 2 or more years of clinical experience required. BS or MA preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Inter-department networking and PC experience preferred.
Working Conditions or Physical Requirements
- Will be required to regularly sit for extended periods of time while traveling; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, talk, hear and see. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or reach with hands and arms. The environment is fast-paced; time pressured and requires accuracy. Will be required to regularly multi-task between projects, move throughout customer facilities and effectively communicate. The customer environment will vary but include (but is not limited to): hospitals (to include patient areas), clinics and doctors’ offices.
- Some overtime required.
- Business travel by plane or car. Overnight travel up to 70% to include some weekends.
- Valid driver’s license.
If this sounds like a good fit, please consider submitting your resume and cover letter in the form below.