Responsible for the presentation and sale, via company phone and email, of our high-quality consumable patient testing supplies and small equipment, as well as obtaining long-term commitment from prospective buyers. Responsible for meeting sales objectives and follow-up within designated region as well as monthly status reports detailing sales activity and projected sales within the region. Become knowledgeable on all aspects of the Company’s consumable supplies and small equipment and to remain so going forward in order to meet or exceed sales objectives. Will also occasionally collaborate with Field Sales Consultant(s) to generate new leads and cultivate existing leads for the purpose of increasing capital equipment sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide prompt, courteous contact to customers for the purpose of presenting options for the sale of MGC consumable supplies. Each team member takes responsibility for the success of their department and in turn the success of our company by taking ownership of each opportunity to be in contact with our customers.
- Responsible for following departmental work instructions for the purpose of documenting and tracking of all sales-related contact with customers within CRM (Salesforce).
- Proficient creation and use of CRM (Salesforce) and Excel Analytics reports.
- Responsible for following departmental procedures as they relate to revenue generation.
- Responsible for scheduling and attending additional educational time as necessary for the purpose of keeping proficient at supporting our new and existing consumable product lines as designated by the immediate supervisor.
- Inside Sales personnel will maintain close interface with Technical Services, Marketing, Finance, QA/RA, Shipping, Service, Inside Sales and Field Sales Teams to ensure we continue to position our product offerings appropriately to meet our customers’ needs both domestically and internationally.
- Customer Phone Management: All Inside Sales Consultants will adhere to department procedures prescribed for ACD line call center support.
- Annually review and update self-training record per assigned Inside Sales Team self-training matrix.
- Manage, develop, and bring to fruition supplies sales in the form of recognized revenue. Work closely with Field Sales and Inside Sales Teams to further develop supplies sales, and assist with capital equipment sales whenever possible.
- Participate, when called upon, in additional supply revenue generation projects and/or inter-departmental supplies sales and R & D discussions.
- Accept other responsibilities as assigned.
- Complete training as identified by standard operating procedures and procedural work instructions.
- Regular attendance is an essential job function.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures relating to confidential propriety information (CPI) including but not limited to what is outlined in the Confidentiality and Non-Solicitation Agreement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales support, customer service or marketing.
- Familiarity with MGC Diagnostics pulmonary and gas exchange equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, bilingual ability is a plus. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- High computer proficiency and strong organization skills.
- Demonstrate a strong desire to succeed, integrity and a professional sales demeanor.
Working Conditions or Physical Requirements:
- Will be required to regularly sit for extended periods of time; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, talk, hear, and see. Occasionally lift and / or move up to 15 pounds, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or reach with hands and arms. The environment is fast paced; time pressured and requires accuracy.
- The normal work environment is remote and able to be chosen by the employee with manager approval. Regular remote, hybrid, or on-site attendance during normal business hours is expected, as agreed with the manager, and is an essential job function. Overtime may be required during peak periods. Remote location is expected to be commutable to the MGC facilities in case of on-site attendance.
If this sounds like a good fit, please consider submitting your resume and cover letter in the form below.