The Sales Support Coordinator ensures the effective and efficient pre-sale support to sales consultants to achieve sales objectives and customer satisfaction. Responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures which will improve sales support for the business. Track and report on selling process for assigned territories. Provide prompt, courteous and effective handling of all customer requests. Primary contact for all domestic and international direct system and supplies sales activities and is instrumental in the achievement of customer satisfaction.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assists sales teams (domestic and international) as requested in screening prospects, including preparing and distributing introductory information and letters to potential customers.
- Prepare, assemble and distribute system sales proposals as directed by sales consultants using pre-approved format, product and configuration descriptions, and MRP system part numbers and prices.
- May also sell additional features, services or small equipment (Software features, service contracts, etc.) to accounts as requested by field sales consultants and managers.
- Initiate communication and interact with various personnel within customer accounts as well as field sales and service personnel to ensure that all necessary information required to enter, ship and invoice a system order is received before or concurrently with receiving the customer purchase order.
- Maintain proposal and quote documentation (domestic and international) including accurate and most current pricing and configuration.
- Maintain and distribute pre-approved product and configuration descriptions and other key information used by consultants in support of their selling activities.
- Input new customer and maintain current customer information and marketing leads into SALESFORCE database.
- Maintain a cohesive team environment with other functional areas to improve customer satisfaction.
- Input system and supply orders.
- Act as information conduit between relevant departments at the corporate office and field sales consultants including reporting information from field sales regarding competitive information or new/modified product request to the responsible marketing and product management personnel.
- Schedule domestic installations and trainings for new system purchases.
- Schedule and quote training requests.
- Input new system information into SALESFORCE.
- Maintain current system information in SALEFORCE.
- Process inside sales orders and requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related area plus experience in a sales support, customer service or marketing or equivalent experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Above average computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize to manage many tasks at one time.
- Flexibility, adaptability and personality to be able to maintain professionalism under deadlines.
Working Conditions or Physical Requirements
- Candidate will be required to regularly sit for extended periods of time; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, talk, hear, and see. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or reach with hands and arms. Ability to maneuver demo equipment. The environment is fast-paced; time pressured and requires accuracy. Will be required to regularly multi-task between projects, move throughout the office building and effectively communicate. The normal environment is quiet and typical of an open office setting with some areas that may be louder at times; along with time spent on the production floor, where environment can be louder due to equipment running.
If this sounds like a good fit, please consider submitting your resume and cover letter in the form below.