We are committed to helping our customer succeed. We offer system operator and bio-medical training either at our facility or at your facility. Contact MGC Diagnostics to make arrangements for either class option.
Instructor-led training at MGC Diagnostics includes:
- AARC credit
- Complete cardiorespiratory diagnostic software operator training by a qualified trainer
- Two days of pulmonary function training
- Instructor led demonstrations
- Hands-on exercises for practical experience
- Tuition discounts included with an UltraCare continuous support service agreement in place
On-site Pulmonary Function and Gas-Exchange Operator Training dates are scheduled at the customer’s facility.
Biomed classes for Pulmonary Function and Gas Exchange are offered in-person at MGC Diagnostics Headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota. Available training dates are below.
MGC Diagnostics Training Calendar
Biomed Pulmonary Class
Biomed Gas Exchange Class
- August 8-9, 2023
- August 10, 2023