The core of MGC Diagnostics’ workflow solutions package is our Cardiorespiratory Diagnostic software.
Introducing Ascent™ cardiorespiratory diagnostic software
A remarkably better way to collect, access and review data so you can stay focused on your patients.
The all-new Ascent cardiorespiratory diagnostic software was designed from the ground up to be the most advanced testing software platform available. This versatile software combines pulmonary function testing, data review and reporting into one powerful application. The easy-to-use Windows® based system contains extensive options for predicteds, customizable displays and reports, and integrated software options.
- The dynamic on screen instructions walk you through the entire testing process.
- The unique Insight™ quality control gauge allows you to monitor patient efforts to ATS/ERS quality standards in REAL-TIME during testing.
- The color-coordination and numbering of efforts ensures you can easily identify test results.
- The Score Card displays test specific ATS acceptability and repeatability guidelines, which rate each effort based on the test specific ATS Criteria.
- The ability to create multiple customized predicted sets
- Adjust and view settings for a customized user experience
- Generate custom evaluator comments to summarize the quality of each effort
- Obscure sensitive patient data with the Privacy Filter, if needed.
- Sort and review tests from the AscentReview™ software screen or from a user-formatted report.
ATS ACCEPTABILITY AND REPEATABILITY
All test grids clearly relay ATS acceptability and repeatability guidelines (including ATS guidelines for preschool children):
- Back Extrapolation
- Flow Cessation
- Best Effort Composition
- The Score Card which evaluates the patient test results and displays if a patient met the ATS criteria
Flow sensor calibration requires three strokes in three specific zones. When satisfied, each zone offers positive feedback limiting the number of strokes to three inspiratory/expiratory strokes. Results display relative to their limits in the results control.
The home screen’s device dashboard allows you to quickly survey important information regarding connected devices and take necessary action.
Ascent cardiorespiratory diagnostic software’s at-a-glance graphics provide you with an easy way to determine the status of tests throughout the software. Test icons are shown for each test completed. Simply click on the corresponding test icon to go directly to that test/result.
- Shows a thumbnail of current device in use.
- Automatic device discovery.
- Switch to other connected devices quickly.
Download Software Updates