Individuals who cannot perform typical spirometry tests, such as the elderly, pediatric or patients with neuromuscular disease are often the patients who need accurate test results the most.
That's where the Resmon Pro V3 comes in. With just normal breathing from the patient, the Resmon Pro V3 can measure the mechanical properties of the respiratory system and provide a simple, effort-independent assessment of airways obstruction, characterizing peripheral, and central or heterogeneous patterns.
With such versatility, the Resmon Pro V3 is ideal for virtually any testing environment—including pulmonary laboratories, private offices, on-site school or workplace settings and sites for clinical trials or research studies.
- patented expiratory flow limitation technology (EFL) quantifies the degree of obstruction through changes in reactance during the breath cycle
- low dead space circuit, conforms to ATS/ERS standards
- provides useful supplementary information to spirometry on mechanical properties of the respiratory system that may not be readily available with standard pulmonary function tests
- requires minimal subject cooperation which is a significant advantage with pediatric or critically ill patients
- data is obtained during normal tidal breathing while standard PFT's require maximal or forced manuevers that are unfamiliar to patients
- degree of heterogeneity of the airways obstruction, measured through the analysis of the frequency dependence of the resistance
- spirometry maneuver can mask the effectiveness of a bronchodilator while the tidal breathing manuever of FOT can reveal the effectiveness of a bronchodilator
FDA 510 Clearance: K152585
Designed and manufactured by ResTech Respiratory Technology, www.restech.it, distributed exclusively by MGC Diagnostics Corporation