The Resmon PRO FULL (V3) is the latest addition to a great family of FOT, or Oscillometry devices.
The Resmon PRO FULL (V3) can measure the function of the respiratory system with a simple, effort-independent assessment. With a few normal tidal breaths it can detect airways obstruction, localizing it as peripheral, and central or heterogeneous patterns. In adults, presence and degree of tidal Expiratory Flow Limitation (EFL), through a patented, unique algorithm, is a useful parameter in COPD and pulmonary rehabilitation.
With such versatility, the Resmon PRO FULL (V3) is ideal for virtually any testing environment, including pulmonary laboratories, private offices, remote sites and for clinical trials or research studies.
- Uses the latest adult and pediatric normal reference sets from published literature, including the new Ducharme et al (Ped. Pulm, 2022) that allows testing of children with the multi-frequency 5-11-19Hz.
- Requires minimal subject cooperation which is a significant advantage with pediatric or critically ill patients.
- Data is obtained during normal tidal breathing while standard PFT's require maximal or forced maneuvers that are unfamiliar to patients.
- With the recent 2020 ERS “Technical standards” (Reference : G. King et al - European Respiratory Journal, 2020; 55: 1900753 - Technical standards for respiratory oscillometry ) there are now official thresholds and cut-offs for bronchodilator response, making it possible to use it in routine daily clinical testing.
- Patented expiratory flow limitation technology (EFL) quantifies the degree of obstruction through changes in reactance during the breath cycle.
- 3 modes of operation: multi-frequency (5-11-19hz) for adults and children, single frequency for very obstructed adults (5Hz) and single frequency (8Hz) for pediatrics which allows to testing from very young children, and offering the older Pseudo Random Noise
- Pre-post bronchodilator, bronchial challenge testing, serial tidal breathing measurements over time with included trending capabilities
- Degree of heterogeneity of the airways obstruction is measured through the analysis of the frequency dependence of the resistance, Ax and resonance frequency*. Evaluation of hyperinflation and restriction patterns, through the Slow Vital Capacity testing.*
*measurements available internationally, not available in the US, not FDA approved.
FDA 510 Clearance: K152585
Designed and manufactured by ResTech Respiratory Technology, www.restech.it, distributed exclusively by MGC Diagnostics Corporation