The SpiroAir is a complete and modular pulmonary function system with the most reliable and accurate transducer on the marketplace: a dry rolling seal spirometer. This makes the system an excellent choice for standard PFT test but also for specific research needs or pediatric purpose.
- 12-liters spirometer with a true volume displacement horizontal dry rolling seal is by design temperature stable, easily maintained and cleaned.
- Complete basic spirometry measurement, by either lily pneumotachograph or volume displacement spirometer with Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation reversibility and bronchial provocation testing software.
- Absolute static lung volumes measurement (FRC, VC, IC, ERV, RV and TLC) using Helium dilution technique in a closed circuit with constant volume, CO2 absorption replaced by O2 compensation, complete gas mixing with circulating fans the device is calibrated in Litres FRC directly.
- Integrated weather station (temperature and barometric pressure) for BTPS correction of the volume.
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance.
- Compact system with cart or table-top configurations.
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included.
The SpiroAir can be combined with the following devices:
- Micro 5000 spirometer
- Micro 6000 spirometer
- BodyBox plethysmograph
- HypAir pulmonary function testing system
- Ergocard CPX exercise testing system
- FeNObreath portable exhaled nitric oxide testing monitor
- Resmon PRO FULL V3 forced oscillation technique