The Optibike 400 is the ideal training device for disabled patients or wheelchair users. Different forms of training (heart rate-controlled, constant load, interval training) can be programmed easily. The optionally available digital chest strap ensures reliable acquisition of the heart rate. Conducted training sessions can be saved on a chip card and analyzed on the PC.
- different forms of training: HR-controlled, constant-load, interval training
- wheelchair attachment (option)
- motor-assisted height adjustment
- control terminal with pulse and load curve
- digital heart rate acquisition
- training control and documentation with chip card