With high quality open circuit spirometry, lung volumes, diffusion, respiratory mechanics and more, the HypAir is the ideal device for complete and modular pulmonary function testing.
- High precision, reliable, accurate, utilising the preVent® flow sensor (PFS) with no moving parts. Flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s.
- Complete basic spirometry measurement, with Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchial provocation testing software.
- Integrated weather station (temperature and barometric pressure) for BTPS correction of the volume.
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance.
- Compact system with cart or table-top configurations.
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included.
The HypAir can be combined with the following devices:
- Micro 5000 spirometer
- Micro 6000 spirometer
- BodyBox plethysmograph
- SpiroAir volumetric pulmonary function testing system
- Ergocard CPX exercise testing system
- FeNObreath portable exhaled nitric oxide testing monitor
- Resmon PRO FULL V3 forced oscillation technique