The Ergocard CPX provides solutions for:
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Pre-operative assessment
- Rehabilitation - Post Heart / Lung Surgery
- Sports Science including Adults to pediatrics
The Ergocard CPX is available in two models: Clinical and Professional.
Ergocard CPX Clinical is an ideal budget system for multiple test centres with networking, pre-operative assessment and clinical work, utilising non-dispersive infrared CO2 and electrochemical O2 sensor with the prevent® flow sensor.
Ergocard CPX Professional adds value to the Research user with the additional of indirect Fick Cardiac Output measurement, The device expands to full CPET/PFT functionality with multiple options (lung diffusion capacity, cardiac output by C2H2 disolution , lung volumes measurement, etc.) using a non-dispersive infrared CO2 and laser spectroscopy O2 sensor.
- Semi-disposable / reusable preVent® flow sensor, flow measurement from 0 to 15 l/s.
- Integrated weather station (temperature, humidity and barometric pressure) for BTPS correction of the volume.
- Complete basic spirometry measurement, with Forced Vital Capacity, Slow Vital Capacity, Maximum Voluntary Ventilation and Minute Tidal Ventilation including bronchial provocation testing software.
- Flow limitation during Exercise and Inspiratory Capacity change as a function of FRC change during exercise
- Integrated NONIN SpO2 pulse oximetry standard for Professional or added option in the Clinical system
- Also ability to have a direct interface and control with:
- Cardioline, Mortara, General Electric or Custo-Med ECG
- Ergometers and treadmills
- TangoTM automatic blood pressure module with exercise artefact rejection using QRS Synchronisation
- For simple Heart Rate use of a three electrode chest belt
- Low cost of operation and low maintenance.
- Compact system with cart or table-top configurations.
- Expair software suite with complete operator and patient guide included.
The Ergocard CPX can be combined with the following devices:
- Micro 5000 spirometer
- Micro 6000 spirometer
- BodyBox plethysmograph
- HypAir pulmonary function testing system
- SpiroAir volumetric pulmonary function testing system
- FeNObreath portable exhaled nitric oxide testing monitor
- Resmon PRO FULL V3 forced oscillation technique