• Home
  • Products
  • Ultima PF™ pulmonary function system with RTD
Ultima PF™ pulmonary function system with RTD

Pulmonary Function

Ultima PF™ pulmonary function system with RTD

We offer the latest technology and sensors for unparalleled performance and reliability. Our powerful BreezeSuite™ cardiorespiratory diagnostic software provides simple, one-button testing. The fully adjustable desktop allows for expansive personal workspace whether the technician is sitting or standing. Our proprietary preVent® flow sensor combined with fast gas analyzer technology maximizes infection control and lab efficiency while meeting or exceeding ATS/ERS standards and specifications.

>  download (pdf):  Ultima Series™ Cardiorespiratory Diagnostic Systems

ADVANCED DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
  • Real-Time Diffusion provides visualization of the alveolar gas sample.
  • Automatic gas calibration saves testing time.

preVent® FLOW SENSOR FOR SIMPLICITY AND ACCURACY

  • Eliminates warm-up or recalibration between patients
  • Contains no moving parts or electronics for cost-effective testing
  • Options to use with a filter, sterilize or discard
EASY-TO-USE BREEZESUITE™ CARDIORESPIRATORY DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE
  • Ease of use allows operator to focus on patient's effort.
  • Timely prompts guide the operator through the entire testing process.
  • Powerful Microsoft® SQL database provides flexibility in accessing, manipulating and reporting data.
  • Automated quality-assurance program notifies operator to ensure results comply with ATS/ERS acceptability criteria.
  • BreezeSuite™ cardiorespiratory diagnostic software allows physicians to access data and interpret patient results from any computer that has permission to access the facility network (VPN).

OPTIONAL BREEZECONNECT™ HL7 INTERFACE SOFTWARE

  • Electronic medical record interface using latest HL7 standards with either unidirectional or bidirectional capability
  • Flexible access allows physicians to view and interpret patient results from any location on the facility’s network

 

 

Contact the MGC Diagnostics Sales Support Team for additional configuration information or to place an order:
> phone: +1 651.484.4874 or 800.655.1133      > fax: +1 651.484.8941      > email: salesservices@mgcdiagnostics.com
Test Modes (standard)
  • Spirometry: FVC, SVC, MVV
  • DLco - Single Breath
  • Nitrogen Washout
  • MIP/MEP: Respiratory Mechanics
  • SBN2
  • ABG: Arterial Blood Gas Entry
​Additional Test Mode (optional)
  • Bronchial Provocation
Software Features (standard)
  • ATS/ERS Error Codes
  • Disability Reports
  • HIPAA/HITECH Security
  • Manual Data Entry
  • Microsoft® SQL Database
  • Pediatric Incentives
  • Report Designer
  • Trend Reports
  • User-Defined Predicteds
Additional Software Features (optional)
  • BreezeConnect™ HL7 interface software
  • BreezeReview™ physician review software
  • BreezeSuite MultiUser™ networking software
  • BreezeSuite WebReview™ physician review software
  • Pulmonary Consult™ physician interpretation software
  • Database Query
  • Electronic Signature
  • Quality Control Query

 

Contact the MGC Diagnostics Sales Support Team
to request a supply quote, or for volume discount pricing: > phone: +1 800.655.1133 Option 1      > fax: +1 651.379.8285      > email: supplies@mgcdiagnostics.com
to place and order: > phone: +1 800.655.1133 Option 2      > fax: +1 651.484.8941      > email: orders@mgcdiagnostics.com
download (pdf): > supplies        > patient testing supplies

MGC Diagnostics' supplies are the only recommended supplies for use with MGC Diagnostics equipment to achieve accurate, validated
test results that meet ATS and ERS standards.

kits
  Kit 1
contains: preVent II filter (536713-002)
& Nose Clip (536007-003
)
PN: 536719-001
> qty: 100 per box
  Kit 2
contains: preVent II filter (536713-002), Nose Clip (536007-003) & Mouthpiece (536006-004)
PN: 536723-001
> qty: 100 per box
       
mouthpiece and adapter
  Small (use with preVent flow sensor​)
PN: 536006-003
> qty: 10 per pack
  Medium (use with preVent flow sensor​)
PN: 758300-001
> qty: 50 per pack
  Medium (use with preVent filter​)
PN: 536101-002
> qty: 10 per pack
 
  Medium (use with preVent flow sensor or preVent filter​)
PN: 536006-004
> qty: 100 per pack (disposable)
  Large (use with preVent flow sensor​)
PN: 536006-001
> qty: 10 per pack
  Pediatric (use with pediatric adapter
and rubber coupler​)

PN: 536006-002
> qty: 10 per pack
 
 

Pediatric adapter (use with pediatric
mouthpiece and rubber coupler​)

PN: 535082-001
> qty: 1 each

 

           
filter and pneumotach
  preVent II pulmonary function filter
oval mouthpiece with lip grip
PN: 536713-002
> qty: 100 per box
  preVent pulmonary function filter
round mouthpiece
PN: 536713-001
> qty: 100 per box
  preVent flow sensor
PN: 758100-004
> qty: 24 per pack
 
patient circuit
  BreathPath™ patient circuit
PN: 758200-001
> qty: 12 per pack
             
umbilical 
  umbilical
PN: 701066-024
> qty: 1 each
   

 
       
nose clip
  clear: padded
PN: 536007-003
> qty: 100 per pack (disposable)
  White: no pad
PN: 536007-001
> qty: 100 per pack (disposable)
  Parallel 
PN: 536018-001
> qty: 100 per pack (disposable)
 
  Parallel-R
PN: 536019-001
> qty: each
each reusable clip comes with 10 pairs of replacement pads
  Replacement Pads, Parallel-R
PN: 536020-001
> qty: 100 pads (50 pairs)
 
     
rubber coupler
  PN: 536003-001
> qty: 1 each
             
gas
  100% O2
PN: 536052-001
> size: ED (disposable)
  DLco: 0.3% CO, 0.3% CH4, 21% O2, Bal. N2
PN: 536057-001
> size: ED (disposable)
  DLco: 0.3% CO, 0.3% CH4, 21% O2, Bal. N2
PN: 536057-101
> size: ED (disposable)
 
Calibration: 12% O2, 5% CO2
PN: 536053-001
> size: ED (disposable)
   

 

Contact the MGC Diagnostics Sales Support Team for additional configuration information or to place an order:
> phone: +1 651.484.4874 or 800.655.1133      > fax: +1 651.484.8941      > email: salesservices@mgcdiagnostics.com
Test Modes (standard)
  • Spirometry: FVC, SVC, MVV
  • DLco - Single Breath
  • Nitrogen Washout
  • MIP/MEP: Respiratory Mechanics
  • SBN2
  • ABG: Arterial Blood Gas Entry
​Additional Test Mode (optional)
  • Bronchial Provocation
Software Features (standard)
  • ATS/ERS Error Codes
  • Disability Reports
  • HIPAA/HITECH Security
  • Manual Data Entry
  • Microsoft® SQL Database
  • Pediatric Incentives
  • Report Designer
  • Trend Reports
  • User-Defined Predicteds
Additional Software Features (optional)
  • BreezeConnect™ HL7 interface software
  • BreezeReview™ physician review software
  • BreezeSuite MultiUser™ networking software
  • BreezeSuite WebReview™ physician review software
  • Pulmonary Consult™ physician interpretation software
  • Database Query
  • Electronic Signature
  • Quality Control Query

 

© 2012-2017 MGC Diagnostics Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
MGC Diagnostics and its affiliates are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers committed to cultural diversity in the workplace and complies with Executive Orders 11246 and 13496 and hereby provides notice of its compliance with FAR 52-222-26, 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, 41 C.F.R. 60-1.4, 41 C.F.R. 60-250.5, and 41 C.F.R. 60-741.5.